1. GO! on Summer Recess
Princesses, please note that we will be taking a two-week summer recess break. GO! Monday reports will resume on Monday, August 6th.
2. Our NEXT VIDEO CHAT!
Summer Book Study Video Chat #2 - August 9th @ 6:00 pm (Strategies 4-7)
3. Our Past ~ It's Personal
Chapter 5 takes an amazing turn. If you have not started reading this chapter yet, here's a head's up... buckle up because it's personal! Below are a few quotes from the chapter that puts things in perspective:
· "Using your forgiven past to poke holes in your future."
· "But in the hands of the enemy, it's always a horror film- run from it, hide from it-- keep living and reliving it, over and over again."
· "Instead of celebrating God's grace, we feel undercut by continual guilt over the same old things."
· "Instead of experiencing the ongoing, residual blessings of being regenerated by His Spirit--all things new--we're caught in the spin cycle of ceaseless regrets."
· "Fervent, strategic prayer..."
· "But just as God says to the ocean waves, 'Thus far you shall come, but no farther' (Job 38:11), He has given us prayer to raise up above the sea level of Satan's assaults from our past."
Sometimes, what is simple to believe, is the hardest to accept.
Freedom, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Love--
this is what Christ offers us all.
All things, new!
4. Last Week's Video Log- Fortifying the Lives of Those You Love - Strategy 4 => Your Family
5. Ending the Reign of Guilt, Shame, and Regret - Strategy 5 => Your Past
(running time 7:48 minutes)
Here's a couple of verses to think upon:
Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. (Psalm 30:4-5)
He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might, he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:29-31)
Oh, princesses of faith...remember
Prayer “empowers and ‘charges up’ every other piece so they can be used effectively against the enemy. Without prayer… your armor, cannot, will not, be infused with the power that only God’s-Spirit can give."
Know that through the Holy Spirit you can:
· do things you couldn't;
· feel things you didn't; and
· know things you wouldn't.
GO! PLAYLIST...For your praise and worship:
GO! 7/16/18- New feature, contains a playlist of songs and Books of the Bible (from Bible Project) for your praise and worship time.
· SUMMER BREAK//PAUSE =>Please remember that we will be taking a short break for the rest of July. Monday GO! Reports will pick back up on Monday, August 6th. Keep reading!!
· Enjoy the playlist- extra songs to cover our break!
Summer reading has begun!
Have you started the summer reading yet? If not, it's not too late! Below is the July 2018 schedule:
July 2018 Reading Sections (Strategies 4-7)=> Pages 71-132 ~ Online Call=> August 9th
Please spread the word as you may know someone else who would like to join us reading this summer. Happy reading!
Fervent, A Woman's Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer
Remember, each day is an opportunity for us to...
Lead, Serve and GO!