· Face-to-Face- See You in 2018 => Tuesday, March 20th @ 6:00 pm (Innovation Center, Main Library)-- Week 5
· Online - New Time/Day-- Sunday, March 25th @ 4:00 pm (a message with the online link has been sent)- Week 4
Ephesians 6:18 tells us that praying at all times in the Spirit, will infuse the armor and through the Holy Spirit we will be given the strength we need to be the ambassadors (the warrior princesses) to fulfill our ministry He has called us to for this time; this season
1. The Breath of Life In Us
Taking a step back, let's take a look this week at the Ruah:
The Hebrew word for "spirit" is ruah
And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
Here are the scriptures leading to and after the following the verse:
19 On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 20 After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.
21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”
To understand the depth of the Holy Spirit, this week, we're going to take a look at a short excerpt from The Bible Project entitled, "Holy Spirit". We'll pick back up with our Bible Project New Testament books next week. Enjoy!
Oh, princesses of faith...remember
Prayer “empowers and ‘charges up’ every other piece so they can be used effectively against the enemy. Without prayer… your armor, cannot, will not, be infused with the power that only God’s-Spirit can give."
Know that through the Holy Spirit you can:
· do things you couldn't;
· feel things you didn't; and
· know things you wouldn't.
GO! PLAYLIST... For your praise and worship: GO! 3/19/18
Housekeeping: I Can Only Imagine- In Theaters Now (the story behind MercyMe's Bart Millard's relationship with his father and the beloved, inspirational Christian song)
Discerning the Voice of God- How to Recognize When God Speaks by Priscilla Shirer
· This 7-session Bible study will help you to discover the root to clear and daily communication with God - humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
Remember, each day is an opportunity for us to...
Lead, Serve and GO!