Remembering... (Part 2)
Ephesians 6:18 tells us that praying at all times in the Spirit, will infuse the armor and through the Holy Spirit we will be given the strength we need to be the ambassadors (warrior princesses) to fulfill our ministry He has called us to for this time; this season.
Good Morning Princesses!
Hope you had a good weekend. This week is the last week of Esther. Grab your coffee or tea and sit back.
Just a few requests before we meet on Tuesday, February 19th.
In-Person Class Session on Tuesday, February 19 @6:00 pm- Stark Library, Innovation Center
* For anyone following along via our weekly Monday GO! Reports, please read the book of Esther, but with a twist! Meaning read the book in a different version than before (NIV or ESV) and listen to it via a Bible app.
* For those of you that do not have a Bible app on your phone or computer, here’s the link => Bible App.
* Feel free to also consider reading or listening to the Bible in One Year 2019.
1. Reading the Whole Megillah
Esther - Chapters 1-10 (NLT) or feel free to change the reading version. You may also want to listen to the Book of Esther.
2. The Turnaround
Don’t forget to work on your turnaround statements numbers #3 - #7.
3. Our Winter/Spring Session -- Ruth: Loss, Love and Legacy
Our next study will begin Tuesday, March 5th. To obtain the new study visit LifeWay for
4. Upcoming Event ~ REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
GO! Presents in partnership with Malone University....
The 2019 Women’s Empowerment Network Symposium!
Caring for Yourself in Mind, Body and Spirit
Registration is now open
(click on the link below)
Spread the word and please keep the event, speakers, volunteers, and attendees in prayer. We hope you will able to attend this special event!
Oh, princesses of faith...remember
Prayer “empowers and ‘charges up’ every other piece so they can be used effectively against the enemy. Without prayer… your armor, cannot, will not, be infused with the power that only God’s-Spirit can give."
Know that through the Holy Spirit you can:
do things you couldn't;
feel things you didn't; and
know things you wouldn't.
GO! PLAYLIST...For your praise and worship:
GO! 2/11/19- New feature, contains a playlist of songs for your praise and worship time.
Please tell a friend. There's still time to join in!
See you at GO! on Tuesday, February 19
Stark Library - Innovation Center-
6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
NEXT SESSION ~ March 5th ~ Ruth: Love, Loss & Legacy WEN Symposium, April 27, 2019 ~ REGISTER NOW
Remember, each day is an opportunity for us to...
Lead, Serve and GO!